Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

LIFE CYCLE OF ALLIGATOR by VALERIAN L. TEDJA

Hello! Welcome back to our blog. It has been more than a month I post nothing here. My students keep asking me about that. (grin)I am so sorry, my kiddos. (bow) Well, we are now in the second term. Let's begin this term with our activity in Science lesson. In the beginning of this term, students learned the life cycle of animals such as cat, fish, chicken, butterfly, frog and cockroach. I introduced the life cycle of frog to students through powerpoint presentation. By any chance, they liked it very much. They showed great enthusiasms as I assigned them to create a powerpoint presentation about the life cycle of an animal. Below is my presentation. And, here you are...presented only to you, THE LIFE CYCLE OF ALLIGATOR by Valerian L. Tedja. What came to my mind about his presentation was that it is simple and quite attractive. Hope you agree with me. ^^ Have a happy learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment